As of Friday, April 1, 2022, terminals and printers are available in some satellite terminal rooms of the Zengaku Computer System.
Details are as follows and will be updated as needed.
|ACCC Satellite||A203, A207
|Library Satellites||Open hours of each library|
|Tokyo Satellite||Bunkyo 4F 454
Mon-Sat 10:30-18:30 (Closed on Sundays and holidays)
* Printers are available in all satellites.
Precautions for using satellite terminal rooms
- Always wear a mask when entering the room.
- Before and after touching the PC, the printer or the terminal next to the printer, be sure to wash and disinfect your hands.
- The windows are ventilated and do not open and close on their own.
- To ensure the distance between users, check and use a limited PCs that can be used.
- When troubles such as paper jams, paper out, or toner out, follow the instructions given by each satellite or contact the office and ask them to deal with it.
- Please refer to the information posted on each satellite for details.