From Monday, June 22, 2020, the use of satellites for the Zengaku Computer System will be gradually resumed.
Details are below. It will be updated as needed.
(Available to Data Science students only)
Wed 8:30-11:25, 15:00-18:00
|Kasuga Satellite (7C101)||8:30-18:00||Printer only|
|Library Satellites||Open hours of each library||Printer only|
*1 ACCC Satellite : A203 (PC*20, Scanner) , A207 (PC*5, Scanner) available. B205 (PC*19) can only be used by students taking “Data Science”.
How to use a satellite terminal room with a printer only
- Since the terminals of the Zengaku Computer System cannot be used, the user uses the printer after instructing the printer to print from his/her own PC or smartphone in advance. Print instructions can be issued by uploading a PDF file from the Web page of the Zengaku Computer System, or by executing printing on the remote desktop. You can take out the printed paper from the printer by holding your student ID or staff ID on the authentication PC terminal next to the printer and operating the terminal.
- Before and after touching the printer or the terminal next to the printer, be sure to wash and disinfect your hands.
- When troubles such as paper jams, paper out, or toner out, follow the instructions given by each satellite or contact the office and ask them to deal with it.
- Please refer to the information posted on each satellite for details.
How to use a satellite terminal room with a printer and PC
- Always wear a mask when entering the room.
- Always wash and disinfect your hands before and after touching a PC.
- The windows are ventilated and do not open and close on their own.
- To ensure the distance between users, check and use a limited PCs that can be used.
- Follow the instructions of the resident guidance counselor.