The Zengaku Computer System Satellite Terminal Rooms are open on the following days and times. There are some restrictions on the opening of some satellite rooms.
Details are as follows and will be updated as needed.
|Library Satellites||Central Library Satellite||Open hours of each library|
|Art and Physical Education Library Satellite|
|Medical Library Satellite|
|Library on Library and Information Science|
|1C Satellite||1C206||Weekdays 8:00-21:00|
|1D Satellite||1D301||Weekdays 8:00-19:00|
|2A Satellite||2A302||Only during class|
|2D Satellite||2D201, 2D202|
|3D Satellite||3D207||00:00 - 24:00|
|3K Satellite||3K203||00:00 - 24:00|
|Shako Satellite||3C102, 3C104, 3C114||00:00 - 24:00|
|ACCC Satellite||A203, A207||Weekdays 8:30-18:00|
|CEGLOC Satellite||CA403, CA405||Weekdays 8:30-18:30|
|Kasuga Satellite||7C102||8:00 - 22:00|
|7C202||8:00 - 22:00|
|Tokyo Satellite||Bunkyo 4F 454||00:00 - 24:00|
* Printers are available in all satellites.
Precautions for using satellite terminal rooms
- Always wear a mask when entering the room.
- Before and after touching the PC, the printer or the terminal next to the printer, be sure to wash and disinfect your hands.
- The windows are ventilated and do not open and close on their own.
- To ensure the distance between users, check and use a limited PCs that can be used.
- When troubles such as paper jams, paper out, or toner out, follow the instructions given by each satellite or contact the office and ask them to deal with it.
- Please refer to the information posted on each satellite for details.