From Monday, June 22, 2020, the use of satellites for the Zengaku Computer System will be gradually resumed.
Only printers will be available from Monday, June 22, 2020. The details are as follows.
- ACCC Satelite
- Kasuga Satelite(7C101)
- Central Library Satellite
- Art and Physical Education Library Satellite
- Medical Library Satellite
- Library on Library and Information Science
- Otsuka Library
|Other(Libraries)||Open hours of each library|
How to use
- Since the terminals of the Zengaku Computer System cannot be used, the user uses the printer after instructing the printer to print from his/her own PC or smartphone in advance. Print instructions can be issued by uploading a PDF file from the Web page of the Zengaku Computer System, or by executing printing on the remote desktop. You can take out the printed paper from the printer by holding your student ID or staff ID on the authentication PC terminal next to the printer and operating the terminal.
- Before and after touching the printer or the terminal next to the printer, be sure to wash and disinfect your hands.
- When troubles such as paper jams, paper out, or toner out, follow the instructions given by each satellite or contact the office and ask them to deal with it.
- Please refer to the information posted on each satellite for details.