This page is being updated. It may be fixed in the near future.
The next Zengaku Computer System satellite terminal rooms are scheduled to open after March 13, 2023. There are some restrictions on the opening of some satellite rooms.
Details are as follows and will be updated as needed.
The dates when each room will be open after the transition to the next Zengaku Computer System have been added.
The period from March 13 (Mon.) to March 26 (Sun.) will be the test operation period of the new system, so settings may be changed or the system may be shut down without prior notice.
Reference: Migration Schedule to the next Zengaku Computer System
|Available satellites||hours (tentative)||Open days (tentative)|
|Library Satellites||Central Library Satellite||Open hours of each library||3/16(Thu.)|
|Art and Physical Education Library Satellite||3/17(Fri)|
|Medical Library Satellite||3/15(Wed.)|
|Library on Library and Information Science||3/15(Wed.)|
|1C Satellite||1C206||Weekdays 8:00-18:00||3/13(Mon.)|
|1D Satellite||1D301||Weekdays 8:00-18:00||3/13(Mon.)|
|2A Satellite||2A302||Only during class||After classes start|
|2D Satellite||2D201, 2D202|
|Only during class||After classes start|
|3D Satellite||3D207||00:00 - 24:00||3/27(Mon.)|
|3K Satellite||3K203||Weekdays 00:00 - 24:00||3/13(Mon.)|
|Shako Satellite||3C102, 3C104, 3C114||Weekdays 8:30-18:00||3/17(Fri)|
|ACCC Satellite||A203, A207||Weekdays 8:30-18:00||3/22(Wed.)|
|CEGLOC Satellite||CA403, CA405||Weekdays 8:30-18:30||3/27(Mon.)|
|Medical Satellite||4B212||Weekdays 8:00-18:00||3/14(Tue.)|
|Kasuga Satellite||7C102||8:00 - 22:00||3/27(Mon.)|
|7C202||8:00 - 22:00||3/27(Mon.)|
|Tokyo Satellite||Bunkyo 4F 454||00:00 - 24:00||3/27(Mon.)|
* Printers are available in all satellites.
Precautions for using satellite terminal rooms
- Always wear a mask when entering the room.
- Before and after touching the PC, the printer or the terminal next to the printer, be sure to wash and disinfect your hands.
- The windows are ventilated and do not open and close on their own.
- To ensure the distance between users, check and use a limited PCs that can be used.
- When troubles such as paper jams, paper out, or toner out, follow the instructions given by each satellite or contact the office and ask them to deal with it.
- Please refer to the information posted on each satellite for details.