Ito laboratory researches three dimensional (3D) graphene materials for physics and chemistry. Moreover, we use 3D carbon materials, metals, alloys etc to develop carbon neutral technology such as water splitting, electrochemical CO2 reduction and metal-air battery. We are looking forward to finding the frontier of science with you.
News & Topics
- Our seawater electrolysis paper done by Mr. Fumiya Fumiya (Master student) has been published in Chemical Engineering Journal. The newsrelease links are here and here (OilGasDaily.com).
- Our water splitting review paper supported by Toyota Mobility Foundation (TMF) has been selected for Top1% and Top0.1% paper.
- Our Mg-air battery paper done by Mr. Zeyu Xi (PhD student) has been published in Small. The newsrelease link is here.
- New exchange students, Ms. Cristina Kong Pei Ying and Mr. Liu Daoxin, were joined in our laboratory.
- Our graphene separation membrane paper done by Dr. Samuel Jeong who was a PhD student in our group has been published in Advanced Science. It was highlighted by a news release.
- Our activity for hydrogen societies was introduced by Toyota Mobility Fundation (TMF). The link is here.
- Our water splitting review paper supported by Toyota Mobility Foundation (TMF) has been published in International Journal of Hydrogen Energy.
- Our water splitting paper done by Ms. Aimi Asilah Haji Tajuddin (PhD student) has been published in Advanced Materials. This is a collaboration work with Osaka University and ENEOS Corporation etc. The news release here.
- Our 3D graphene paper has been published in Advanced Materials. This is a collaboration work with Johns Hopkins University and Tohoku University etc.
- New R&D center "R&D Center for Zero CO2 Emission with Functional Materials" has been established. Prof. Ito was selected for a Vice Director.
- Samuel Jeong who was a PhD student in our group is promoted to Assistant Professor. Congratulations!
- Ito-lab is looking for a PostDoc due to sudden cancellation after the Visa application (March). Pls check the link as an open position.
- Our Nat. Comm paper was selected for highly cited paper (the top 1% of the academic field of Chemistry).
- A open Postdoc position this year was closed. Ito-lab is still looking for a Postdoc who is interested in JSPS fellowship etc.
- Ito-lab is looking for a PostDoc. Pls check the link as an open position. Our Al-air battery paper published in Advanced Functional Materials was selected for the Back Cover.
- Our 3D graphene paper in Advanced Materials is highlighted here.
- Our Nature communication paper is published.
- Kailong Hu who was a PhD student in our group is promoted to Assistant Professor. Congratulations!