Welcome to Tokura/Yoshida Lab.
Theory of quantum transport and non-equilibrium dynamics in semiconductor nano/meso-structures.
Quantum coherence in a hybrid system and possible applications to quantum computing.
Selected recent papers
Publication list (chronological order) |
- T. Hayashi, Y. Tokura and A. Fujiwara
"Field-dependent Hopping Conduction",
accepted for publication to Physica B.
- Ken-ichi Sasaki, Yasuhiro Tokura,
"Theory of a Carbon-Nanotube Polarization Switch",
Phys. Rev. Applied 9, 034018 (2018) Editor's suggestion,
- Tatsuki Tojo, Masashi Inui, Ryo Ooi, Kyozaburo Takeda, and Yasuhiro Tokura,
`Effect of isotropy and anisotropy of the confinement potential on the Rashba spin-orbit
interaction for an electron in two-dimensional quantum system',
Jpn. J. Appl. Phys 56, 075201 (2017).
- Yuta Ohyama and Yasuhiro Tokura,
`Memory effect and pseudomode amplitude in non-Markovian dynamics of a two level system',
- T. Shimo-Oka, Y. Tokura, Y. Suzuki, and N. Mizuochi,
`Fast Phase-manipulation of the Single Nuclear Spin Induced by an Electric Field',
Phys. Rev. A 95, 032316 (2017)
- Akiko Ueda, Yasuhiro Utsumi, Yasuhiro Tokura, Ora Entin-Wohlman, and Amnon Aharony,
`ac transport and full-counting statistics of molecular junction in the weak electron-vibration coupling regime',
The Journal of Chemical Physics vol. 146, 092313 (2017)
- Satoshi Nakajima and Yasuhiro Tokura,
`Excess entropy production in quantum system: Quantum master equaion approach',
- Yuichiro Matsuzaki, Takaaki Shimooka, Hirotaka Tanaka, Yasuhiro Tokura, Kouichi Semba, Norikazu Mizuochi,
`Hybrid quantum magnetic field sensor with an electron spin and a nuclear spin in diamond',
Phys. Rev. A 94, 052330 (2016)
- Masahiko Taguchi, Satoshi, Nakajima, Toshihiro Kubo and Yasuhiro Tokura,
`Quantum adiabatic pumping by modulating tunnel phase in quantum dots',
J. Phys. Soc. Jpn. 85, 084704 (2016),
- Daichi Morita, Toshihiro Kubo, Yasuhiro Tokura, Makoto Yamashita,
`Spin-1 Quantum Walk',
Phys. Rev. A 93, 063625 (2016),
- Shinya Ozawa, Hiroto Kasai, Syunsuke Kamimura, Fujiya Yoshida joined our group as Bachelor students.
- Kohei Sasaki and Sho Miyake had joined our group as master students.
- June 1, Dr. Giorgos Giavaras joined our group.
- Mar. 17 to 20, we will attend JPS meeting in Osaka.
- Mar. 13 to 17, I will attend APS March meeting in New Oriens.
Go to Lecture page (internal access only, Japanese only)
Journal club |
Group meeting |
Affiliation:Doctoral and Master's Programs in Physics |
Doctorial Program of Nano-Science and Nano-Technology |
Graduate School of Pure and Applied Sciences
University of Tsukuba |
Postal address:1-1-1, Tennodai, Tsukuba, Ibaraki, 305-8571
Room: Laboratory of Advanced Research B, 510-2B
Last update: Apr. 21, 2018.