Tokura-Kubo Lab.: history
- June 1, Dr. Giorgos Giavaras joined our group.
- Mar. 17 to 20, we will attend JPS meeting in Osaka.
- Mar. 13 to 17, I will attend APS March meeting in New Oriens.
- Mar. 15 to 18, I will attend APS March meeting.
- Jan. 1, Dr. T. Kubo moved to Center for Computational Scienced, Univ. of Tsukuba.
- Arp. 1, Prof. K. Yoshida joined us.
- Jan. 22 to 26, I visited CNRS and CEA, Grenoble,
- May 22-27, Mr. Taichi Furuya will attend QD9 at Jejudo, Korea.
- May 20,21, I will attend QTech2016 at Beijing.
- April 16-17, Mr. Satoshi Nakajima attended APS April meeting at Salt lake city.
- April 7, Mr. Kaito Asai and Mr. Tasuku Nakano joined us.
- March 27 to 30, we will attend JPS meeting at Tokai-Univeristy.
- March 17 to 20, we had attended JAPS meeting at Aoyama-gakuin.
- March 3 to 7, I had attended APS meeting held in Denver.
- From Jan. 26 to May, Mr. Taguchi will be staying Grenoble INP and LPMMC/CNRS.
- There will be an International Symposium
on Nanoscale Transport and Technology 2013 (ISNTT2013) in NTT Basic Research Laboratories,
NTT, Atsugi, Kanagawa, Nov. 26-29.
- Mr. Usui had joined our lab.
- I have attended
IXth Rencontres du Vietnam Nanophysics: from foundation to applicationsheld in Quy-Nhon, Vietnam, Aug. 4-10 2013.
- I have attended "2013 Tsukuba Nanotechnology Symposium" (TNS'13) held in Tsukuba, July 26, 27 2013.
- I have attenedd the 12th Asia-Pasific Physics Conference (APPC12)
held in Makuhari, July 14-19 2013.
- I have attended
20th Int. Conf. on Electronic Properties of Two-Dimensional Systems (EP2DS-20) and
16th Int. Conf. on Modulated Semiconductor Strucres (MSS-16)
held in Wroclaw,Poland, July 1-5 2013.
- We have attended FIRST subtheme meeting on Spin Quantum Computation in Hongo, Univ. Tokyo, Apr. 2, 2013.
- Mr. Taguchi, Mr. Nakajima, Mr. Himeno, Mr. Morita joined our lab.
- I attended APS March meeting held in Baltimore, 18-22, March 2013.
- I attended 3rd Japan-Israel binational workshop on Quantum Phenomena
held in OIST, 11-13, March 2013.
- I attendded the sixth international conference on advanced materials and nanotechnology (AMN6)
held in the University of Auckland Business School, 11-15, Feb. 2013.
- Dr. Christoph Minol Peutter had joined the group from 2013, Jan. 1st.
- I attended the international Workshop on
Quantum Noise and Measurement in Engineered Electronic System (QNM12) at Dresden, Germany, October 8 to 12.
- Call for Postdocs (closed on 2012.10.24):
(Subject) Theoretical research on spin based quantum computation in solid state systems (Qualification)
Ph.D (Period) One year, contact for more detail (Condition) According to the condition of University of Tsukuba
with consideration of the research background (Contact) E-mail to Prof. Tokura for detail (Deadline)
End after adequate person had been selected.
- Dr. Kubo (2012.7.1): became an associate professor
- Dr. Kubo (2012.6.1): Joined our group as a part-time researcher
- Tokura (2012.6.1): became a research professor of
NTT Basic Research Laboratories
- Tokura (2012.4.1): Joined University of Tsukuba as a professor of the Graduate School of Pure and Applied Sciences
Last update: May 4, 2018.