Schedule of seminars or discussions with the guests.
- Year 2019
- Jul. 25, next Tsukuba-Quantum Information saloon with the speaks Prof. M. Hotta of Tohoku Univ. at Aist.
- May 23 Dr. K. Kuroyama at Riken will visit us.
- May 22 Dr. Vasilios Karanikolas gives a talk entitled "Quantum Optics with 2D Material Nanostructures".
- Year 2018
- Apr. 20 Dr. Toshiaki Hayashi of NTT Basic Research Laboratories will visit us.
- Year 2017
- Dec. 14, 16:00-17:00, B602, Dr. Kouji Azuma, All-optical quantum internet.
- July 17, 14:00- Dr. Michael Stopa had visited us and made discussion on his recent research.
- July 3rd, Dr. Giorgos Giavaras and me visited Dr. Moriyama@NIMS.
- June 12, 15:30- Prof. Hayk Sarkisyan had visited us and made a seminar.
- May 24, 15:00- Dr. Keisuke Fujii will have a seminar in 6th Tsukuba Quantum Information salon.
- Mar. 21 to 23, Prof. Peter Maksym will visit us.
- Year 2016
- June 16, 15:15- Dr. Tomohiro Yokoyama had a seminar @ Sougou-B 107.
- Mar. 15, Prof. K. Takeda had visited us.
- Feb. 2, I have talked at TIT in the semiar of Prof. Fujisawa's group.
- Jan. 14, Mr. Nakano visited us and had a seminar.
- Year 2015
- Dec. 18, I visited Prof. A. Oiwa and had a seminar, entitled
"Entanglement generation and Bell measurement in solid state qubits".
- Dec. 11, Prof. K. Takeda visited us.
- Dec. 10, Dr. M. Yamashita visited us.
- Dec. 9, Mr. Nakajima and me will meet Dr. Tatara, Prof. Uchiyama and Prof. Hashimoto to discuss on spin pumps in Tamachi.
- Nov. 30, Prof. Y. Kuramoto, KEK had a seminar.
- Sep. 16, Mr. Shimooka of Osaka Univeristy visited us.
- June 30 afternoon, Prof. Kyozaburo Takeda of Waseda University visited us.
- June 26, Quantum information saloon meeting, Prof. Shoko Utsunomiya (NII) and Prof. Nishimori (TIT).
- Apr. 16 afternoon, Prof. Kyozaburo Takeda of Waseda University visited us.
- Apr. 15, 14:00-, Condensed-matter seminar (SiC) announced by Prof. Ono.
- Jan. 30 4pm, I had talked at a seminar at ISSP@Kashiwa.
- Jan. 29 afternoon, we had two guests, Prof. Y. Utsumi and Prof. D. S. Golubev.
- Jan. 28, Mr. Nakajima talked at Yukawa Institute, Kyoto University.
- Jan. 23, I have talked on "Control and detection of spins in quantum dot system" at CEA, Grenoble.
- Year 2014
- Dec. 18, Dr. Tomohiro Yokoyama visited us and have a seminar 15:15- @ Sougou-B 611.
- Dec. 16,17,18, Dr. Makoto Yamashita will have a series of lectures. He will also have a seminar on Dec. 18, 16:45- @ Sougou-B 609-1.
- Nov. 20, 14:00-, Prof. Sagawa will ha a seminor at NIMS, MANA audience room.
- Sep. 19, 15:30-17:00, B0108, Seminar by Dr. S. Takei,
"Nonequilibrium spin superfluidity in magnetic insulators".
- Aug. 5, 14:00-, seminar by Prof. W. van der Wiel.
- July 22 - Aug. 5, Prof. Wilfred van der Wiel had stayed in Tsukuba.
- July 11, Prof. Toshimasa Fujisawa had visited us for discussions.
- May, 15, 13:30-, Prof. Keiji Saito, Keio-University will have a seminar.
- Apr. 25, 16:30-, Prof. Kyozaburo Takeda of Waseda University.
- Feb. 3-5, Prof. Yasuhiro Utsumi, Tsu University, Mie, had visited us.
- Jan. 26-Feb.11, Prof. Ora Entin-Wohlman and Prof. Amnon Aharony had visited us.
- Jan. 21, afternoon, Prof. Toshimasa Fujisawa and Mr. Washio (TIT) visited us.
- Jan. 16, 13:00-, Prof. Kyozaburo Takeda of Waseda University visited us.
- Year 2013
- Dec. 27, 13:00- Research B Building-107, Mr. Chiharu Usui talked on his study,
"Quantum computation from the viewpoint of computer science".
- Nov.20 (Wed.) 15:30-, Prof. Tetsuo Kodera, Tokyo Institute of Technology, visited us.
- Nov.15 (Fri.) 10:30-, Prof. Pawel Hawrylack of NRC visited us, and talked with a title "Semiconductor and Graphene Quantum Dots".
- Nov.5 (Tue.) 14:00-17:00 @ Research B Building 110, the third Quantum Information salon meeting,
Seminar by Prof. Thierry Martin and Prof. Jerome Rech, Directeur du Centre de Physique Theorique,
Aix Marseille Universite, please refer arxiv:1301.2344 and arxiv:1307.5227.
- October 31 (Thr) 10:30-12:00, Dr. Prof. Sushanta Kumar Dattagupta, Vice-Chancellor, Visva-Barathi University, India.
- October 8 (Tue), Prof. M. Hatano, Inter-Department Organization for Environment and Energy, Tokyo Institute of Technology.
- July 25, 13:30-14:30, Sougou-B 609-1, Prof. Wilfred G. van der Wiel (University of Twente),
"Hybrid Inorganic-Organic Electronics".
- June 3, 15:00-17:00, Riken, Dr. Kawamura
- May 1, 14:00-17:00, AIST, Tsukuba-chuou, Daini-jigyosho(つくば中央第二事業所) D-building 8F room-1AV (D821-2),
the second Quantum Information salon meeting,
Prof. Yutaka Shikano (Institute of Molecular Science) on weak value and weak measurement.
- Mar. 6, 12:00-
Prof. Kyozaburo Takeda (Waseda University) on spin-orbit interaction in a quantum dot.
- Feb. 27, 14:00- @ Research B Building 108, the first Quantum Information salon meeting,
Prof. Takeo Kato (Univ. Tokyo, ISSP), "Majorana particles in solid-state physics" (in Japanese).
Affiliation:Doctoral and Master's Programs in Physics |
Doctorial Program of Nano-Science and Nano-Technology |
Graduate School of Pure and Applied Sciences
University of Tsukuba |
Postal address:1-1-1, Tennodai, Tsukuba, Ibaraki, 305-8571
Room: Laboratory of Advanced Research B, 510-2B
Last update: May 22, 2019.