- - Thank you and see you in KSS2019, Da Nang, Vietnam!
- - Abstract Booklet is now updated. Please find the link in the left menu.(Nov. 25)
- - Proceedings of KSS2018 published by Springer has been released. It is now Part of the Communications in Computer and Information Science book series (Springer, CCIS, volume 949) (Nov. 8)
- - Program is released. Check it out! (Oct. 16)
- - Note on Hotels: University of Tsukuba, Tokyo campus is NOT in Tsukuba City. The nearest station of the symposium site is Myougadani Station (Marunouchi-line, M-23). Please look at the venue. Recommend Keywords are "Bunkyō, Tokyo, Japan" or "Ochanomizu, Tokyo", or "Ikebukuro, Tokyo" in booking.com.(Sept. 3)
- - Keynote Speech Information update (Aug.31)
- - Invitation letter and the documents for VISA application needs the online registration. And Constraints of Required Items on the online-registration are little bit relaxed since there are requests. Please look at the link of Online Registration by JotForm from the How to register, Registration, carefully. (Aug. 30)
- - If you need the documents for VISA application, then
a copy of PASSPORT, flight No.,Hotel information etc are also necessary on the Registration. Please look at the site to know more detail information, in advance. (Aug. 28)
- - Abstract submission site updated on Call For Papers (Aug. 24)
- - Instruction how to register updated on Registration (Aug. 24)
- - Copyright Transfer Form updated at Submission Guideline (Aug. 24)
- - Acceptance Notification extended to August 24, 2018
- - Full-paper submission deadline extended to July 30, 2018
- - CCIS proceedings approved by Springer
The 19th International Symposium on Knowledge and Systems Sciences aims to facilitate technology and knowledge exchange between International researchers/scholars in the field of knowledge science, information systems, and system science and creativity support systems intensively in November 2018.
The conference will cover a broad range of research topics in the fields of knowledge engineering and science, information technology, creativity support systems and complex system modeling.
Venue: Symposium place
Otsuka 3-29-1, Bunkyo-ku, Tokyo 112-0012, Japan. To get more detail information, please click here!!